Complement your favorite handbag with our sleek Leather Tassel Keychain with antique brass hardware. Represent your love for Rethreaded everywhere you go with this new take on the classic tassel keychain by Rethreaded. It can be used as a keychain to secure all your keys or clipped to your purse as a bag charm. Made with upcycled leather from retired airline seat covers donated by Southwest Airlines®. Features a clip for easy attachment. Pair with any handbag or travel luggage for the perfect gift.
- Made of genuine upcycled leather from retired airline seat covers donated by Southwest Airlines®
- Antique Silver Hardware attached to the key loop
- Dimensions: 4.5" fringe tassel 7” long
- Handcrafted by a survivor in Jacksonville, Florida
- Leather Tassel Keychain: each piece is individually made
- Rethreaded team upcycled the donated airline seat covers from Southwest Airlines® into a co-branded leather accessories collection that is expertly crafted by survivors in Jacksonville, Florida.
A Note on the Impact of this Item:
100% of every purchase you make goes directly to supporting survivors of human trafficking rebuild their lives. Because of your support, we are able to pay survivors a living wage, provide benefits, counseling, career development, group therapy, and much more. 85% of women will be re-trafficked if they don’t have access to this kind of support.
When you purchase a high-quality, hand-crafted product from Rethreaded, you are supporting a mission to help women who have experienced human trafficking rebuild their lives and break the cycle of exploitation. We hope you’re excited about that mission too.