Highly absorbent, washed cotton knit cloths come in a cute drawstring bag. Save 50 rolls of paper towels a year* when you reduce your impact while providing viable work to survivors. Small changes can make BIG impacts.
- Includes 20 upcycled t-shirt towels
- Bag available in heather gray
- T-shirt towel colors may vary due to the nature of the materials used for creation
- Dimensions: t-shirt towel 16" x 15"
- Made locally by a survivor in Jacksonville, Fl
*Based on average customer consumption.
A Note on the Impact of this Item:
100% of every purchase you make goes directly to supporting survivors of human trafficking rebuild their lives. Because of your support, we are able to pay survivors a living wage, provide benefits, counseling, career development, group therapy, and much more. 85% of women will be re-trafficked if they don’t have access to this kind of support.
When you purchase a high-quality, hand-crafted product from Rethreaded, you are supporting a mission to help women who have experienced human trafficking rebuild their lives and break the cycle of exploitation. We hope you’re excited about that mission too.