We want you to meet the newest member of our Rethreaded family, Bob the Key Fob! We created Bob from 100% upcycled cotton t-shirts. Each Key Fob is handcrafted by a survivor of human trafficking in Jacksonville, Florida. Bob is unique, giftable, and comes in many vibrant colors! This travel accessory also makes a perfect adventure buddy. Clip him on your keys or backpack and you’re ready to explore together!
- Made with upcycled cotton t-shirts
- Due to the handmade nature of the Key Fob, we can not guarantee the colors or patterns of each piece. Each design is unique.
- Handcrafted by a human trafficking survivor in Jacksonville, Florida
- Key Fob does not come with googly eyes and drawn-on-smile.
- Key Chain Dimensions: 5.5” total length - includes clasp (4.75” t-shirt portion)
- Clasp: .875 wide x 1.750 long black
A Note on the Impact of this Item:
100% of every purchase you make goes directly to supporting survivors of human trafficking rebuild their lives. Because of your support, we are able to pay survivors a living wage, provide benefits, counseling, career development, group therapy, and much more. 85% of women will be re-trafficked if they don’t have access to this kind of support.
When you purchase a high-quality, hand-crafted product from Rethreaded, you are supporting a mission to help women who have experienced human trafficking rebuild their lives and break the cycle of exploitation. We hope you’re excited about that mission too.