Thanks to All Who Made the A/C Project Possible!
The warehouse and offices are now cooled with new units and we couldn’t be more thankful!! We are so blessed to have this giving community.
We would like to extend a huge thanks to the following:
- Delores Barr Weaver foundation: for providing the AMAZING matching grant for ALL this to happen
- Leadership Jax Class of 2016: for their united fundraising effort
- JEA: hours of volunteer time helping us put together the new mezzanine storage
- Air Angels: donated offices HVAC unit + coordination of installation with vendors
- J&W Heating & Air: office HVAC unit installation (+ help getting COJ to donate permit)
- Johnstone Supply: office HVAC unit
- City of Jacksonville: donating the permit
- Tenant Contractors: construction framing for new retail shop and warehouse doors
- Grau Mechanical Enterprise: warehouse HVAC installation (+ the discounted units!)
- Brad’s Glass: donation of glass and aluminum framing and installation of new retail and warehouse doors
- Load King: donating their time and resources to help make all this happen (+ we’re so thankful for your true partnership from the beginning)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.